Pages

Thursday 16 September 2021

The Empty Pot

Today we have watch a book aka The Empty Pot  My Favourite part was when he made all the flowers bloom we needed to answer some questions here they are: 

The Empty Pot


  1. What type of story is this?

This story is a folks tale

  1. What country is this story set in?

The story is set in japan

  1. What is an Emperor?

An Emperor is a ruler of an empire 

  1. What was the contest?

The contest was to grow there flower the best 

  1. Name a contest that you have taken part in.

I took part in a lot of colour in competition 

  1. What were the rules of your contest?

The rules of my contest were it has to be only you doing it now friends or family

  1. Were you surprised that Ping won the contest?

I was surprised / was not surprised that Ping won the contest because 

I thought that he would tell the truth and either not show up or how up with no plant 

  1. What do you think that you would have done if you were in Ping’s position?

If I was Ping, I would have tried and if i did not grow probably show up  

  1. What is the lesson from this folk tale?

The lesson from this folk tale is that telling the truth makes you go more far and reworded if you tell the truth 

  1. Name a folk tale that you remember learning and tell us the lesson you learned.

My folk tale is called little red riding hood don't trust people just because what they say





This is my word search I Made if you want to try find the words :)

Ping,Flower,Pot,Emperor,Seeds,Bloom,Japan,Garden 


F

G

D

E

G

A

Y

L

A

J

E

N

J

L

D

R

A

S

E

E

D

I

M

N

P

H

O

I

R

F

D

F

S

O

P

V

J

G

F

N

D

D

F

D

E

I

E

M

V

F

V

F

E

V

D

R

E

H

R

J

S

I

X

F

N

R

O

B

E

H

O

H

N

I

N

F

C

R

H

G

E

I

R

G

C

D

F

D

O

E

E

E

E

I

R

I

F

D

D

P

F

E

G

H

D

C

E

G

D

D

M

D

E

E

P

O

T

R

P

H

M

O

O

L

B

E

R

G

G

E

M

M

F

E

E

E

E

E

J

A

P

E

N

Z


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about