Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2018

summer learning journey

today I am learning about Australia on summer learning  journey to day I am going to show you some of the facts that I learnt today here are a few of them  click the words to see more information and where I got it from hope you enjoy reading it stay cyber safe 
I want to go to australia because most of my family live there
 Location
Australia is an island country located deep in the Pacific Ocean (to the west of New Zealand). It is made up of 6 states.


24.2 million people


Canberra (Capital), Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Melbourne, Adelaide

Varies somewhat but is generally quite tropical. The average temperature in the winter is approximately 15 degrees.
There are 14 national holidays. Australia Day is celebrated on 26 January.
There is one official language - English.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about