Pages

Friday 3 May 2019

Before School Expectations

Before School Expectations 
This week we have been learning before school expectations.
Here is what I have been doing.
To ensure that I am ready for the school day, before school I will:
Make lunch  and have breakfast
Get dressed in time before I go
Image result for a plain blue skirt gilberthorpe school
Put chromebook on a table in green zone
Image result for chromebook hp blue





Don't be late to read patrol
Image result for road patrol  png
My next step is to do all of this 

1 comment:

  1. Annyeong Haseyo Gemeve
    This is the best blog post about before school expectations that I have seen so far. You visuals are clear and you have explained what we were doing. You are amazing at getting organised for the start of the day so great job.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about