Pages

Monday 30 December 2019

Activity 3: Own Choice

DAY 5: Against the Odds

  1. The name of the person 
My mum skippy 


2. A description of the work they do/have done
beeing awesome parent to Angus, David and me I love her so much she put so much work to help me and my brothers.  

3. An explanation of how they/their work has had an impact on the lives of others.
Just make us feel like home and feed us and making sure we are safe,warm and loved as well as having a roof over our head.

What do you love about your mum?  

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Gemeve! And Happy New Year! :)

    I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas and you're enjoying your summer holiday. I'm glad to see that you've made some time to complete a few more activities - well done! :)

    This is a lovely post, Gemeve. I'm sure your mum would love to read it - you should show it to her if you can. :)
    What's your favourite thing to do with your mum? When I was younger, I loved going to the beach with my mum. She used to come up with the best games.

    Have a lovely day and keep up the great blogging! I can't wait to read more posts from you soon. :)

    Bye for now,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about