Pages

Wednesday 24 June 2020

Comics Arts Kete

Comics Arts Kete  For arts kete i am doing comics. it is the last week we have doing it my comic is about animals. a elephant, a bear cub and 2 human faces.  one of charters try to burn down the forest then they have a fight for the forest. here is what my story is based on
 Characters: Elephant Bear Cubs friend ,Finn-tells you what to do,Bubblegum-enemy
Setting: A Magical forest, Tree House.
Problem:Bubblegum whats to take over the forest.
Solution: they fight and how ever wins gets the land 
The Hero: An Bear cub-defend the forest 





1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Gemeve

    I love the colourful art work you have been doing for your comic. I can tell you are taking pride in what you are creating and I have enjoyed seeing your progress along the way. I look forward to seeing your final product on display!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about