Pages

Monday 19 October 2020

Dear Jacinda

Today I have been Wringing a letter to send Jacinda Ardern our priminster this is my letter to her hope you enjoy

Hornby High School,

180 Waterloo Rd.,

Hornby,

CHRISTCHURCH

19/10/20

Ms Jacinda Ardern,

Prime Minister of New Zealand

Parliament Buildings

WELLINGTON


Kia ora, Jacinda,

I’m Gemeve and I would like to congratulate you on your win. I hope you feel very grateful for your win. You won because you are very amazing at your job.  Keep it up!


 I’m a 12 year old student at Hornby High School.  I really like wolves and my favourite colour/shade is purple and black. 

I would like you and the government to try help the homeless people by giving them a house and a job to get them on their feet and then people who were homeless might they help other homeless people and maybe give some homeless people food bags  and some blankets so they won’t be cold and hungry.

Please continue your great work and help us overcome poverty.

Nga mihi nui,

Gemeve Warwick

PS Hope the rest of your day is amazing


1 comment:

  1. That's a lovely letter to the PM Gemeve.. it shows thought and sensitivity. Keep up the good work.. your writing is developing beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about