Pages

Wednesday 29 July 2020

My Character Strength

Character Strength what your personalty is:

My first one is Perseverance
Perseverance I'm great at sticking to a tricky task without getting distracted or put off. you don't give up easily and stay determined to get the job done.

My second one is Creativity
Creativity means I'm inspired by other people's ideas, but like coming up with your own too. you're good at thinking outside the box and not scared to experiment and try things out. 

My third one is Love
Love means I listen, and show I care, and make people feel important, so you are really good at building strong relationships.

My forth one is Gratitude
Gratitude means i appreciate the things everyone else thinks are normal, like food and family. this is a great strength to have, as most people have to practice grateful!

My fifth one is Hope
 Hope means I'm likely to be a positive person. even if things aren't great,you'll believe they're going to improve, you'll believe things you  can do to make the better.
 

Character Strengths – OITE Career Blog – NIH Office of Intramural ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about