Pages

Wednesday 16 September 2020

My 100 words

 Miss Pots 

108 Carr Mountain 

Auckland, NZ


Dear Miss Potts,


This is Chip speaking. I live at 24 Ever Ford Drive.


I’m writing because I hate being stuck in this boring cupboard gathering dust.

If ur wondering how I’m writing to you, one of the tea pots gave me a paper and a pen so that’s how it’s possible.


Can you please let me out so I can be used for someone drink out of me?  I'm built for being drunk out of so will you please help me? If you look hard, you’ll see I’m stuck in mud and am feeling useless.


Thank you chip 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about