Pages

Thursday 6 August 2020

Fitness results

Which ones am I am happy with? 
I am happy with the resting heart rate because I keep on keeping high results 
I am not so happy with the vertical jump because I did not get so far on that one
Thoughts around fitness 
My thoughts around fitness I kinda like fitness but I have very bad asthma so I can not really breath some times 
2 areas to improve in two weeks 
The agility run I think I will be able to improve and I am not so good at that one 
the beep test I think that I can get higher like to level 6 

Fitness Test

Result

Resting Heart Rate

70,90,80

Agility Run

30s 50x2=100

30m sprint

90

Vertical jump 

Start 2.1 finished 2.22- 1.11

Beep Test 

Level 5.2  heart rate 80 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about